- Axel Reports is always and entirely committed for keeping client information, personal data and other sensitive data secure. We respect each and every person’s right to privacy and therefore safeguard your personal information at all times. We prevent the use and disclosure of personal information by our employees by aiming to adhere to the standards set by General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union for data protection and management in the workplace. We also require third parties using our data to maintain security measures similar to ours with respect to such information.
- We, at Axel Reports, never share your personal information unless we have your explicit permission to do so.
- We prohibit our client(s) and vendor(s) from further reproducing, photocopying, transmitting in any form, recording or anything else, the reports, without prior permission of the publisher.
- We administer control over the collection and use of your personal information for informing you about our latest products and offerings that may be relevant to you.
- Your personal information is updated only upon your request. Our team will never edit or change your personal information without your request and approval.
- We abide by and function according to the laws and regulations of the land where we conduct our business.
- Legal Disclaimer: We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website. If you wish to unsubscribe your name from our mailing lists, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just click the ‘Unsubscribe’ button in any of our mails that we have sent you.
Revisions in Policy Statement